Happy Birthday!!!

Yikes, i just turned 24. The realization of that has officially hit in. Actually, i'm taking it pretty well, cos i don't exactly feel my age. I suppose we age in thoughts, and responsiblities. But inside, we remain the same- i'm still the child i was years ago. I still cherish the same things, family, friends, passion in living life. A friend mentioned that december babies are romantics at heart. I cannot agree more on that. So, happy birthday to all december lovefools!

Me and dear have the exact birthdate! This year, we celebrated at the JEWELBOX atop Mt Faber. Dinner was great, and the view was fantastic. To top it off, there was snow! (achm, artificial foam no less, but hey, wat to expect... close enough la) Than we took the cable car, which chris has not been on for at least a decade :p Its quite creepy riding in it at night le, but that was alright. Thanks for the lovely night sweetie!















Put everything in the Lord's hand, and eventually you will see the Lord's hand in everything.

0 comments: