There's more to life than this

There's more to life than this.
I found it and along the way, i seem to have lost it.
The passion and desire for fullness and contentment, the longing to bring hope to others.
The need to be intimate with you, the confidence in the future and embracing the present.
I cannot verbalise the struggle to anyone, i don't have the words. It reaches the tip of my tongue and gets swallowed once more.
Only when I am alone with my thoughts, i find you there. You have always been there. And you already know it all.
Deal with my fears O Lord, deal with my inadequecies.
Grant me courage and mercy to stay in your presence, don't let me out of your sight.
I don't want to just settle, when I know you have the best for me.
So help me, to give my best, to you...

0 comments: