Clutter

The clutter in my life, the clutter in my mind, the clutter in my heart.
I think i get ahead of myself too much lately. I want to do things fast. My way.
So i get impatient and worry excessively. And often say things that hurt the people i love, I think, when i'm this way, i hurt God too. I forget to let Him take control, i neglect His soft gentle voice, i ignore His guidance and will for my life. Father, forgive me, i need to meet you at calvary again... Remind me, that I cannot live without You.

Decluttering 101:

Declutter my life (Things I must absolutely do)
1. Confirmation report by 23rd April (Sigh)
2. Prepare for Qualifiers (Double sigh)
3. Get Driving License on 26th April (no more uncle raymond)
4. Start packing for new house (pui, i hate packing)

Declutter my mind (Things I can do)
1. Work out regularly
2. Take a walk with God (my all time favorite)
3. Hang out with friends i can be completely myself with

Declutter my heart (Find a time for stillness everyday)
1. Smell the smell of fresh grass in the morning; it always perks me up
2. Feel a gentle breeze brushing on my face; it reminds me of God's tangible presence
3. Lounge in my deckchair and watch the stars when everyone's asleep; it quietens me and makes me feel special, like the sky was lited just for me
4. Watch "My Best Friend's Wedding" for the millionth time; it always triggers the romantic in me

Things I would like to do for no reason at all
1. Dance under the moonlight to "The way you look tonight"; not the Buble version. The Frank Sinatra one. That's the way i imagined it.
2. Walk a dog; no one around me wants to let me have my own doggie...
3. Make creme brule; a French dessert that's simply magical
4. Rock climb; I like a physical challenge
5. Tae Kwon Do/Kendo; I always wanted to learn how to fight, very unprincessy i know.

Wah.. so many things to do, getting right to it than.
Gloria, outs.

2 comments:



Jaasmin said...

hey Glor,

sounds truly romantic! enjoy the time under the stars in God's awesome presence!

Jun

gLoRia said...

Thx babe!!! Hope u get ur voice back soon :)All the best for upcoming exams!!