In this day and age, can a girl still dream? Here's why i want to be a princess:
1. So i get my own castle, with the super high tower overlooking the sights and i can hang my hair outta the window to dry after washing it. A giant four poster bed with gezillion layers of mattresses and i'll still complain its lumpy; yes cos there's a pea stuck in the middle somewhere.
2.I get my own horse, of cos in this age i'll perhaps be willing to trade it for a PORSCHE BOXSTER.
3. I can sit around all day and just look pretty. Who doesn't want to?? No such thing as bad hair day, horrigible complexion or run outta clothes to wear in princess world.
4. I finally get to have my own dog, probably can have a zoo in the backyard if i wanted to, just for kicks. (Hey, michael jackson had one and he ain't no princess lor..)
5. The princess package comes with a Prince Charming, freebies also include his white horse (Ferraris are interchangable and available while stocks last), his own BIGGER castle (I'll settle for a mansion in district 10) in his very own Kingdom (I'm not that greedy, will be willing to do away with this bit).
6. The gigantic magical wedding! Finally the outdoor garden fiasco comes to live at sun dusk with the sound of violins serenading Canon in D, white lilies,red carpet walkway, flower cathedral and fireworks. Obviously wearing Vera Wang and no less. Surely no need wet weather back up plans cos whatever princesses want, princesses get.
7. And last but not least, the happily ever after bit.
Happily ever after... who will make this princess's dreams come true!!!
Ahh.. My alter ego at work again.




0 comments:
Post a Comment