Its been a series of happenings and lots to do. Such that for the last 2 nights, i was really really so so tired. Physically and mentally.. Not complaining that much, cos 2 of my good friends (Leo and Yufeng congrats!) just got married, it was such a joy helping them in the whole event, and witnessing the union of their love. It reminds me of what is real, the wedding itself takes SUPER alot of planning. It doesn't help if u want a uber fantasy wedding and every single detail right down to the colour of flowers and theme has to go down meticulously as planned. But perhaps what is more real is the love that 2 people share, it has to sustain one another through so so much. I realize that if I didn't have the love of God in my life i would be incapable of loving another unconditionally. Now i can't say that I can completely, but I ask God for His grace to sustain and fill me whenever i lack. In whatever I cannot control, Father you are in control.
Have been having weird dreams 2 nights in a row (Getting caught in crazy love triangles and chased by a mad man with a rotting ear! i wake up having to do reality checks which is quite scary, pui...), daph says i'm too stressed and tired. That is true. I've been telling her to take time out for herself, make time for stillness. But i haven't been able to do so myself for the past couple of weeks. Every thing i can remember doing is for people and or the sake of getting things done. Tonight i have decided to do something for myself. I want to dream a dream for me. Here's how it'll go:
I'll be lying by the beach, the sand is soft and it doesn't stick in the middle of my toes cos I hate that. The sun's going down and there's a lovely glow in the sky. The waves are whispering gently and i hear Lobo's "I'd love you to want me" playing softly. i'm perfectly still and alone and i'll fall right back to sleep with a smile on my face. .
That'll be my dream for tonight and i'll wake up smelling like the beach. My grumpiness will disappear with the waves and i can look forward to the weekend ahead.
Sometimes i want a little bit more, i'd love you to want me...




3 comments:
smelling the beach???!!..... NaCl and the SiO2 ......
okie okie hope u have more of such dreams...
rest a bit before moving on..
;)
haha... in that case i can synthesize my own beach here in the lab! yay! u're coming back soon!!! we will have an offcial ribbon cutting ceromony at ur desk to welcome u back :)
yah yah... just make sure that it is not messy man... whahahha.. sacrely when i come back u guys didn't come early enough to let me cut the ribbons man!!!
Post a Comment