Randomness

Tennis thursday plus tennis friday= super fit and tired girls! Me and xf must be some kind of tennis socialites, thurs with ah wei, fri with ber. Heck if not for my strained neck i would have enjoyed this weeks games more. But, still good. I like the routine, the commitment to the game and the company every week. It is a nice stabilizer to break in the week. Even nicer on friday heh, when you kick back from work completely and can wind down in a nice place. i look forward to tennis days more than any day of the week! Ber says i'll get tennis elbow, from the way i hit, but offers no solution for me. Stuuupid pig. I don't want tennis elbow!!!!

I want to play table tennis too, cos the reflexes are so fast, it feels damn good to smack the ball fast fast. Yay balls of fury...

I want to graduate by nxt convo too, cos everyone else is, and this is simply taking too long and i really wanna wrap up and move on. Its time to pull on the fast gears... Nature materials (right...).

I find myself lapsing into stoning quite often now, its like i'll zone out consciously and think abt stuff. So many things to think abt. Countless possiblities and permutations abt how life will turn out according to out different choices. At the moment where it kinda freaks me out, i'd have to pull myself out quickly, having to catch an invisible breath. Reminding myself, life may be full of what ifs, but its not made up of them. I'm in it for the long run.

Like I said, its a total random post.

0 comments: